Naviance Family Connection is a comprehensive, web-based service designed especially for students and families for use in researching and making plans about colleges and careers. Family Connection is linked with Naviance™, a service that we use in our office to track and analyze data about college and career plans, so it provides up-to-date information that’s specific to our school. It’s accessible from any internet computer and from the iPhone app.
Naviance Family Connection will allow your student to:
- Get involved in the planning and advising process – Build/maintain a resume, complete online surveys, and manage timelines and deadlines for making decisions about colleges and careers.
- Research colleges – Compare GPA, standardized test scores, and other statistics to actual historical data from our school for students who have applied and been admitted in the past.
- Research careers – Research hundreds of careers and career clusters, and take career assessments like the Do What You Are® test.
- Research scholarships - Search for national scholarships based upon your personal traits, experiences, and background.
- Create plans for the future – Create goals and to-dos, and complete tasks assigned to you by the school to better prepare yourself for your future college and career goals.
- Study for the SAT and ACT - Use the PrepMe personalized online study course to prepare for the SAT and ACT.
Family Connection also lets us share information with you and your student about upcoming meetings and events, local scholarship opportunities, and other resources for college and career information.
Visit our school’s Family Connection site: Naviance Family Connection
When you visit the site for the first time, enter your personal registration code, available from the academic counseling office, in the New User box and follow the on-screen instructions to create your own account.