“Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might.” - Ecclesiastes 9:10
MCA acknowledges those students who work hard and exhibit Christian character. We do this by acknowledging students who excel academically and spiritually. Some examples of recognition awards given are per course awards for diligence and academic achievement, the perfect attendance award, honor rolls, as well as character awards.
Headmaster’s Honor Roll
- student received a 93+ in every class, every quarter.
A Honor Roll
- average of all the quarter grades in all classes is 93+ with no grade below an 80.
B Honor Roll
- average of all the quarter grades in all classes is 85+ with no grade below a 70.
- the one student who earned the highest overall grade in a course.
- the one student selected by the teacher as the most diligent worker on the course material.
- awarded to students who were not absent any class period, all year.
- one male and one female student in each grade is chosen by the faculty. The selection is made to recognize students for demonstrating a commitment to Christ, willingness to serve others, teachability, and for exhibiting Christ-like speech, conduct, love, faith and purity.
“Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith, and in purity.” - I Timothy 4:12