RenWeb ParentsWeb Online
ParentsWeb is a private and secure parents’ portal that will allow parents to view academic information specific to their children, while protecting their children’s information from others. You may view your child’s grades, attendance, homework and conduct, as well as other useful school information. You can also communicate with teachers and other school staff online whenever necessary. All you need is an Internet-capable computer.
Most parents already have an account from previous years or from the online enrollment process for your student. If you have not yet created an account, you may do so as follows:
Here’s how to access our easy-to-use RenWeb ParentsWeb:
Make sure that the school has your email address in RenWeb; you use the E-mail #1 for each parent to create individual accounts. (Only one account per e-mail address)
- In Internet Explorer 9 (not newer versions), Firefox, or Safari, go to https://mca-tx.client.renweb.com/pw.
- Click Create New ParentsWeb Account.
- Type your email address and click Create Account. An email will be sent which includes a link to create your ParentsWeb login. The link is active for 6 hours.
- Select the Click to Create your ParentsWeb login link.
- A web browser displays your Name and RenWeb Person ID.
- Type a User Name, Password, and Confirm the password.
- Click Save User Name and/or Password. A message displays at the top of the browser, “User Name/Password successfully updated.”
- You may now log in to ParentsWeb using your new User Name and Password.
- ParentsWeb allows you to access:
- Student attendance
- Daily grades
- Reports cards
- Community Service (9th-12th)
- Directory of MCA families
- Webforms to update your personal information throughout the year.
The mobile website provides free browser-based access to ParentsWeb information from any mobile device, including an iPod, iPhone, Android Phone, iPad or Android Tablet. With ParentsWeb Mobile you can access Homework Assignments, Daily Grades, Lesson Plans, Calendar Events, Announcements, School Directory Listings, Report Cards, Attendance, Behavior Events, and Class Schedules. Future enhancements include Newsletters, Resource Documents and Medical information. To access ParentsWeb Mobile, use your mobile device to navigate to your ParentsWeb Login Page
and log in as normal. It’s that simple.
RenWeb Home App
An on-the-go tool to view the student’s homework, grades, e-mail teachers, view the school directory, etc. It is advised that students review the homework for the day on the app before leaving school to ensure they take home the necessary materials for the work. Homework and grade access for grades 4 and above.
The RenWeb Home App is available now for iPhones, iPads, and Android devices for an annual subscription of $4.99 per year which covers all compatible devices for every parent and student in your household as recorded in RenWeb. It includes access to the features available in the ParentsWeb Mobile, PLUS
class Resource Documents, Medical information, Web Forms, School Resources, and more.
The Student: Week At A Glance
item is a great way to view and plan for the week.
To download the RenWeb Home iPhone or iPad App:
MCA's District Code: MCA-TX
- Click the App Store icon on the iPhone screen and tap Search.
- Type "RenWeb Home" into the search bar.
- When he RenWeb Home App, tap the iCloud icon in the right-hand corner.
To download the RenWeb Home Android App:
- Click the Play Store icon on the Android phone screen and tap Search.
- Type "RenWeb Home" into the search bar. The RenWeb Home App will appear in the search results.
- Tap it, and then tap "Install" in the right-hand corner.