What is Dinerite (DRX)?
- Online system used in the McKinney Christian Academy cafeteria that
enables you to manage your child's food service account.
- Your child provides his/her account number to cashier when making a
What Can I do with Dinerite?
- You can restrict the items your child may purchase
- You can limit their spending per day
- You can view detailed sales reports
- You can add funds to your child account
- Automatic credit card billing when account drops below $15.00
- One-time charge to your credit card
- Check made payable to Lunch Thyme Catering, Inc.
If you are new to McKinney Christian Academy and do not have an existing login, please do the following:
- Complete this lunch account application and return to the MCA Administration Office or return to Lunch Thyme Catering at orientation.
- Once your login is created, you will receive an email that will provide
instructions on how to set up your account and select a payment option.
If you have a returning student(s) to McKinney Christian Academy and have an existing Dinerite account:
- Complete this lunch account application and return to the MCA
Administration Office or at orientation. This allows us to have your most
current contact information on file.
- Your current username and password may be used for the new school
- If you have more than one child with a Dinerite account, all of your
children's accounts should be linked to your existing login.
How do I log onto my Dinerlte Account?
- The website for parent login is http://parent.drxsoftware.com
- The School ID is: Itcmkca (all lower case)
- Your username is either your email address or a 6 letter sequence
assigned by Dinerite.
- Once you are logged on, you can change your user name to your email
address if you wish.
- If you do not remember your password, click on the red "Help!" button to
request that it be mailed to you.
- Note that usernames and passwords are case sensitive.
- For each child, indicate your method of payment: automatic credit card
billing or one-time credit card charge. You may also deposit money in
your child's account by sending a personal check made payable to Lunch Thyme Catering.
- Indicate how you would like Dinerite to communicate with you, via
voicemail, text message, or e-mail.
*Note: When a student's account falls below $15.00, you will receive a "low balance" notice via e-mail, text message, or voicemail. If you student's account is on an automatic credit card billing, the credit card attached to the account will automatically be billed $50.00.
If you have questions, please use our online Contact Us Form.