McKinney Christian Academy is a Christian school which exists to honor Jesus Christ by teaching students to live Biblically through the Education of mind, body and spirit with a Christian worldview. As such, we believe strongly that the Christian education offered at McKinney Christian Academy helps prepare your child spiritually for college and for life. An important part of our mission is that we are focused on both
evangelism and discipleship.
Our Christian faith is integrated throughout all of our programs and courses of study as part of our Christian worldview. As an outreach of our Christian mission and philosophy, we have a great community service program. We also sponsor mission trips, both at home and abroad, that minister to people’s needs and provide opportunities to share God’s love.
From kindergarten through twelfth grade, your child will spend about 16,000 hours in the classroom. Where do you want your child to spend that time? Do you want all of your child’s teachers to have the same values and belief system that you do? Do you want biblical principles to be incorporated into your child’s curriculum? Do you want your child to pray and be led in prayer? There is no such thing as a “value neutral” education. Gordon Clark, a Christian philosopher and theologian, said, “The school system that ignores God teaches its pupils to ignore God.”
While no school is perfect, an authentic Christian school will provide numerous spiritual, academic, and social benefits which will pay dividends for life and eternity.
- God commands Christian parents to provide a Bible-based education for their children from birth to maturity (Proverbs 22:6, Ephesians 6:4).
- A Christ-centered philosophy provides a strong foundation through the teachings of the Christian home, church, and school.
- Teachers who love the Lord, the church, their students, and teach positively will influence their students.
- Positive peer pressure is nurtured in a Christian school.
- Excellent academics and fine arts training better equip the students.
- The Christian school fosters a caring and safe environment.
- Teachers give individual attention.
- Students enjoy greater success after graduation.
- Christian schools develop Christian leadership, patriotism, and service.
- Public education is based on a man-centered philosophy.
McKinney Christian Academy offers a balanced, affordable, high-quality Christian education that meets the needs of students and parents alike. Our college preparatory academic program is one of the finest. We are preparing our students for college and for life. We appreciate you helping spread the word about the value of a Christian School education to your friends and family.